Full-Time: 45hrs per week
Shift Patterns: 4on 3off
DAY SHIFT 06:00-18:00 OR NIGHT SHIFT 18:00-06:00
Rate of Pay: £19,000+ PER YEAR
About The Role
We are looking for “Production Operatives” to join our fast growing team and business based in Scarborough.
Your main task is to Produce, Pick and Pack products in an efficient and timely manner and to the highest possible quality standards (doing quality checks on your own).
Responsibilities & Requirements
Prepare and complete orders for delivery according to plan.
• Ensure Health & Safety guidelines/procedures are being adhered to at all times, and that you are complying with company policy of Clean As You Go within your work station.
• Ensure Food Quality/Safety and legality procedures and checks, sign offs & paperwork is completed as per DWB requirements.
• Ensure all products are packed efficiently, correctly labelled and coded on the tags and outer case labels in accordance with the packing specification.
• Report any Out of Spec Products/Machinery issues/Non-Conformances/ to team leader/supervisor promptly.
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
• Follow and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
• Good organisational and time-keeping skills
• Must have basic English communication skills and Math Skills.
• EXPERIENCE WITHIN MANUFACTORING ENVIRONMENT REQUIRED, WITH KNOWLEDGE OF OPERATING MACHINARY AN ADVANTAGE.
• Must be of minimum required age for general rules of employment
The role will suit candidates who have worked for a small or medium company and are willing to work in a hands-on varied role.