Working hours Monday -Friday Night Shift 9pm to 5am (occasionally weekends) 45hrs per week
Pay £35.000 to £42.000 depending on experience
About The Role
You will need:
- Strong, clear communication and leadership skills
- Experience with dealing with suppliers.
- Problem-solving ability
- Organisational and planning skills
- Skills in numerical and statistical analysis desirable
- The ability to work as part of a team
- An understanding and appreciation of other people’s work disciplines, such as engineering and science.
Ability to drive continuous improvement as part of a senior site team
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Reviewing and implementing customer codes of practice and making sure they are all compliant with all hygiene standards.
- Implement business improvements ensuring that food safety and quality remain at the forefront of the company.
- Ensuring hygiene operatives across day and night shifts are appropriately trained, organised and managed to complete required workload.
- To manage issues with production management to minimise risk to product through effective hygiene management and process control.
- Managing and developing scheduled deep and standard cleaning of machinery/ environment program to required standards.
- Working towards KPI’s and targets, ensuring all clean downs are done to the highest standard.
- Carrying out regular audits in relation to hygiene systems and environmental standards.
- Liaising with production management to minimise risk to product through effective hygiene management and process control.
- Improving efficiency and standards of cleaning.
- Managing departmental budget.
- Ownership and development of hygiene systems.
- Monitor and manage the site pest control system in conjunction with the third-party contractor.