Shift Pattern: 8am-5:30pm 5 days a week-must be flexible to work across the weekend
Location: Unit M Pear Tree Lane, Crackley Way, Dudley, DY2 0UW
Rate of pay: Dependent on experience
About The Role
David Wood Foods is a food manufacturing organisation with a bakery site in Dudley. We have over 20 years experience in the food business, and currently produce a range of quality products for the retail and foodservice industry from seven high-tech factories.
Due to on-going expansion we currently have an opening for a Stock Controller/Supply Chain Administrative to join our planning team at Dudley. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and problem solving skills and have a minimum of 1 years experience within an administrative role position and knowledge of the food industry.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Set up all necessary purchase documentation relating to produce arrivals
- Dealing with customer queries & orders
- Transport booking
- Notification to suppliers of intake discrepancies / non- compliance
- Attach relevant documents online to PO system
- Support department filing and general housekeeping duties
- Oversee the placing of orders and ensure requested goods are delivered on time
- Maintain accurate record of inventory and stock management systems according to set standards
- Engage in the forecast of supply and demand to obtain information useful in improving the continuity of supply chain
- Maintain KPI’s of supplier performance
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with suppliers to enable easier procurement of products
- Ensure purchase inventory is within specified budget, readily notify warehouse manager when this is exceeded
- Ensure regulations of in-stock level complies with inventory parameters
- PC Literate – Word, Excel, Sage, Data Entry.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills.
- Accurate, numerate with good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- A strong team player.
- Fluent English – Both written & verbal