Full-Time 48 hrs per week
Shift Pattern: 4 out of 7 Flexibility required- Shift Pattern will be discussed at Interview.
Rate of pay: From £9.18 per hour
About The Role
We are currently recruiting for a Hygiene Operative, to carry out varies duties across our fully automated bread plant based in Kearsley, Bolton. You’ll work across all of the production areas and be responsible for ensuring that all machines and the actual building meet strict standards of hygiene at all times like this will vary and
The roles will suit candidates who have worked for a small or medium company and are willing to work in a hands-on varied role. Experience within a similar role would be an advantage.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks
- Cleaning of processing equipment and production lines to meet required standards, measured through testing of samples
- Deep cleaning of production areas
- Post cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completed properly
- Ensuring that all paperwork is correctly completed
- Making sure that everything you do complies with company procedures for Health & Safety and Hygiene
- Ensuring that your cleaning and personal protective equipment are functioning correctly at all times
- The ability to work effectively under pressure of time
- Reporting any incidents or environmental concerns to your line manager.
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- Time management skills required in order to make the changeover effective.