Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.26 per hour
About The Role
At David Wood Baking we have over 20 years’ experience in the bakery business, and if one thing is clear about our company it’s that we’re passionate about baking. We currently produce a range of quality frozen ‘bake off’ and craft bakery products encompassing Savoury Pastry, Sweet Pastry, Bread, Morning Goods and Confectionery products from seven cutting-edge bakeries around the UK.
Working as part of a team you will be responsible for general duties within despatch and goods in, loading/unloading vehicles, putting stock in the correct locations, ensuring production availability of the stock they require, whilst maintaining the warehouse area in a tidy and orderly manner with a strong attention to detail to assist with traceability of product.
You must have the ability to maintain high standards, even under pressure, be able to work in an organised manner and have the ability to prioritise your workload.
The ideal candidate must have good levels of numeracy and literacy as well as been a hard-working and a dedicated team member.
You must be motivated and have the ability to self-manage and demonstrate a flexible approach.
This is a demanding role; full training will be given to the right candidate however previous experience working in a fast paced warehouse environment would be an advantage.
Responsibilities & Requirements
· Recording Goods inwards / Outwards
· Ensure checks to verify stock levels for re-ordering are accurate and appropriate
· To take delivery of goods delivered into stores, with the use of Forklifts
· Ensure that all goods are checked for damages and correct quantities
· Label and put materials away after deliveries
· To get materials out ready for Factory use
· Assist with stock checks and stock takes
· Keep stores clean & tidy
· Ability to lift boxes of varying weights
MUST have warehouse/stores experience
MUST have valid electric pallet truck licence
MUST have valid Counterbalance & Reach licence